Friday, April 1, 2011

God is still good.

Everyone knows the prodigal son story, and most would agree that the story shows God to be forgiving to those who come back to him. I refuse to call my self a prodigal son, even though u could draw many similaritys. The difference is that our father is not an earthly father. He does not have to stand by and wait for our return. God continues to follow u and bless u all the days of your life, wither u turn away or stand in awe. Just because you are turned away and can't see the sun rise does not mean it remains night. A very wise man told me recently that God has only ever done good to me constantly. Looking back it'd be easy for me to think differently, but then again, if u know just a hint about who God is....its easy to see. God is good to me each and everyday of my life.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: